At Silicene Labs, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information we collect on our web site to deliver products and services and to enhance your experience.
Silicene complies with the laws and regulations where it conducts business.
Silicene may collect certain information when an individual completes an Online User Registration, uses the Silicene Website, purchases a License from us, or contacts us seeking more information about our products or services. The personal information that Silicene may collect includes, but not limited to, names, addresses, company names, job titles, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, and/or email addresses. Silicene may also collect behavioral information about how you use the Silicene Website.
Silicene does not share personal information about you outside Silicene unless you give permission to do so or unless the law requires us to do so. Silicene does not sell lists or usage information. Silicene does not accept any advertising on the Site, and therefore has no information reporting requirements to any third party.
Silicene does not knowingly collect any personal information from children and does not market to children.
Silicene may use the information it collects as follows:
- Silicene may use personal information you share with us to provide products or services that you request, answer your inquiries or communicate with you about your account or transactions with us, and send you information about features on the Silicene Website or changes to our policies.
- Silicene requires that users provide an email address when submitting an Application. This ensures a unique identity and provides Silicene with a method to contact customers about service interruptions and other service related issues.
- Silicene may also use your email address to send periodic promotional emails and/or special offers.
- Silicene may aggregate statistics of the type of applications used to browse the Silicene Websiteand the regional source of that browsing for analysis.
- Silicene may analyze data pertaining to visitor trends, research consumption, and research grading in order to improve our research, plan Silicene Websiteenhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Silicene has implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
What you can do with regard to the information collected by Silicene:
- You can contact Silicene if you believe your personal information is incorrect. Silicene will update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails at any time by following the link in the email sent to you.