- “Application” means information submitted to Silicene by a Client when completing an Online User Registration for the purchase of a License, including the identification of the Authorized User associated with such License and the Licensed Product for which such License is purchased.
- “Authorized User” means the specific individual named in an Application for whom access to and use of a Licensed Product is authorized by the purchase of a License, and whom agrees that his or her use of the Licensed Product shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- “Client” means the person or entity who purchases a License by completing an Online User Registration.
- “Content” means each element of information, text, statistics, data, material, graphics and software contained in the Licensed Product and the Silicene Website.
- “License” means a non-transferable and non-exclusive right for an Authorized User to access and make personal use, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, of a single copy of the Licensed Product for which an Online User Registration is submitted.
- “License Fee” means the payment made by Client to Silicene when completing an Online User Registration as consideration for a License authorizing use of a Licensed Product.
- “Licensed Product(s)” means the information report(s) created and published by Silicene specified on the Application completed by Client, for the License of which an Online User Registration is submitted by Client to Silicene.
- “Online User Registration” means the purchase of a License on the Silicene Website whereby a Client submits a completed Application and pays a License Fee to Silicene, in exchange for which the Client receives a License authorizing access to and use of the Licensed Product by the Authorized User identified on the Application.
- “Silicene” means Silicene Labs, LLC, 127 Post Road East, Westport, Connecticut, 06880.
- “Silicene Website” means the website at the URL www.silicenelabs.com and includes all information, text, statistics, data, material, graphics and software contained within that website and its subfolders.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the conditions of use of a Licensed Product authorized by a License, set forth in this document.
- “You” encompasses a Client who purchases a License as well as an Authorized User identified by such Client in an Application submitted with an Online User Registration.